Sika® Injection-101h is a low viscous, fast-foaming and solvent-free water-reactive polyurethane injection foam resin, which cures to a dense flexible foam with a fine cellular structure.
Please click here to download the technical data sheet for this product-
- Sika® Injection-101 h is used for the temporary water stopping of high water intrusions in cracks, joints and cavities in concrete, brickwork and natural stonework.
- To achieve permanent watertight crack sealing, Sika® Injection-201 or Sika® Injection -203 should be injected subsequently.
- No reaction takes place unless it is in direct contact with water.
- Sika® Injection-101h can be injected as a single component system.
- The free foaming expansion in contact with water is up to 40 times.
- The reaction speed (foam formation) is influenced by the temperatures of the mixed material, the structure and the contact water, plus the hydrodynamic conditions.
- In cold temperatures (< +10°C) Sika® Injection-101h can be accelerated using Sika® Injection-AC10.
View more View less
We Solve the Needs Of
1000+ Large and Small Level Clients every year
Got a Query? Call Us
Secured and Insured
One of Most Trusted Brands
in Construction Industry