This type of membrane is manufactured by modifying premium grade asphalts with atactic polypropylene and specially reinforced with nonwoven polyester felt. They show excellent strength, elasticity and durability.
Please click here to download the technical data sheet for this product-
It is used as a waterproofing membrane for protection of various substrates in a wide range of applications.
- Medium to large roof slabs (domestic, commercial and industrial)
- Basements and raft slabs ▪
- Underground car parks etc.
- Can be handled in warmer temperatures easily Requires solvent/water based primer before laying of membrane ▪
- Minimum water absorption
- Easy to install by torching method
- Overlaps to be provided a minimum 80 to 100 mm ▪ Long term flexibility ▪ Excellent water tightness
- High tensile strength, tear and puncture resistant Capable of withstanding thermal and structural stresses
- Highly durable-excellent under long term ageing