Sika® CemCrete, when used in combination with cement, improves the shortcoming of plain cement. Sika® CemCrete acrylic polymer enhances the properties of cement slurry/ mortar/concrete making them an excellent choice for use in new construction as well as renovation work
- Sika® CemCrete is a composite waterproof coating system when used in combination with cement, glass fibre, silica sand, etc.
- Suitable for waterproofing of :
- Roof terraces, roof slabs, balconies Basements
- Water tanks
- Sunken toilets Swimming pools Other wet areas.
- Also suitable for repair and renovation works for use as : Bonding agent
- Making polymer modified mortar
- Standard coating system can be further reinforced by placing Sika Fab 1 fabric layer in between 1st and the 2nd coat.
- Durable and hard wearing surface on application Easy to apply by brush, slurry consistency
- Excellent bonding with most of the substrates. Protects against water penetration, salt & carbonation Non-corrosive to steel & iron
- Vapour permeable
- Can be used for treatment of leaching and saltpetre action Moderate crack bridging properties
- UV ray resistant
- Suitable for contact with potable water when protected with a screed.