Sika Raintite I is a multifunctional polymer emulsion for enhancing the properties of mortar/ concrete / grout/ cement slurry providing good adhesion, water resistance and improvement of several other properties.
Technical Data Sheet
Sika Raintite I
- Waterproofing of roof slabs, sunken slabs, basements, water tanks, sunshades, etc.
- As a bonding agent for uses in repair and plastering
- For making polymer mortar for repairs mortars etc.
- Treatment for leaching and salt petre action
- Multipurpose mortar admixture for injection grouts
- Additive to cement based paints for waterproofing
- Improved impermeability against water ingress
- Extremely good bonding to moist substrates, extremely improved mechanical, flexural strength and abrasion resistance properties
- UV resistant & suitable for external coating
- When used as an additive to cement based paint improves impermeability, water repellence and anti fungal property of the painted surface (site trials are always advised before application for shade variations, if any)
- Sika Raintite I can be diluted with water (1 : Nil to 1 : 4) depending on the type of application
- Screed required with Sikacim / Sika Plastocrete Super to protect waterproofing layer