Sika® SBR 100 is a synthetic rubber emulsion which when added to cement slurry/ cement mortar/concrete/grout provides good adhesion and water resistance. It comes in the form of a milky liquid. It is fully soluble in water and is to be added directly to the gauging water of mortar/concrete/ cementitious grout.
Technical Data Sheet
Sika SBR 100
- For waterproofing of roof slabs, sunken slabs, basements, water tanks, sunshades etc. in combination with cement
- As a bonding agent for uses in repair and plastering
- For making polymer mortar for repairs , etc.
- Treatment for leaching and saltpetre action
- Multipurpose mortar admixture for injection grouts
- Improves elasticity, flexibility, tensile strength of cement and reduces cracking
- Makes the mortar waterproof and reduces susceptibility to acids and gases, salt petre action etc.
- Mortar with Sika SBR 100 shows extremely good bonding to bases like concrete, stone, brick etc.
- Reduces viscosity of cement injection grout and improves bond of cured injected materials with substrates
- Sika SBR 100 can be diluted with water (1 : 4 - 6) depending on the type of application
- Screed required with Sikacim/Sika Plastocrete Super to protect waterproofing layer