Sikagard®-63 is a solvent-free, high build thixotropic epoxy resin-based protective coating with high chemical resistance.
- Abrasion-resistant universal coating material designed for normal to highly aggressive chemical environments
- For use on concrete, cementitious mortars and rendering, epoxy mortars (including Sika® EpoCem®) and steel
- For the protective lining of storage tanks, silos and bund areas
- As an anti-corrosion coating in food and beverage processing plants, sewage works, agricultural, chemical and pharmaceutical plants, bottling plants etc.
- Also used as part of glass fibre reinforced self-supporting linings with crack bridging properties for bund areas and storage tanks
- Very good chemical and mechanical resistance
- Liquid proof (according to the products chemical resistance table)
- Easy application
- Resin - Part A: coloured, liquid
- Hardener - Part B: brownish, liquid
- Available in ~RAL 7003 (Moss grey) and 7043 (Traffic grey B)
Part A: 3 kg containers
Part B: 1 kg containers
Part A+B: 4 kg ready to mix units